SafeRide Program Updates
- SafeRides During Winter Break
- SafeRides are only available to students living on campus during Winter Break. If you are not residing on Tufts’ campus during the break, you are not eligible for SafeRides.
- Tufts regular shuttle service will be suspended between December 23rd and January 13th. SafeRide is not a replacement for shuttle services. Please plan your own transportation during this period.
- The Tufts Grocery Shuttle will continue to operate during Winter Break. SafeRide should not be used for trips to/from the grocery store.
- Improper SafeRide Usage
- SafeRide is only for use when unforeseen circumstances put students in an unsafe situation. All students are expected to coordinate and plan their own travel – SafeRide is not a replacement for travel planning. Weather is not an unforeseen circumstance.
- Medical Issues
- SafeRide is not intended for use in the event of an emergency medical situation. Students with an emergency medical issue should call the TUPD emergency line at 617-627-6911 or dial 911.